International research and policy professional …
MSc in International Disaster Management
BSc in Psychology
BA in Cultural and Social Science.
With a keen interest in …
Crisis communication, diplomacy and negotiation, disaster prevention, history, household preparedness, human rights, humanitarian aid and development, International politics, labour rights.
Currently occupied …
- Caseworker (labour law) and elected board member at branch 10 of Fellesforbundet, Norway’s largest labour union.
- Making exquisite coffee at the world-renowned coffee chain, Stockfleths.
- Refereeing football at a regional level
Work experience …
- Member of the cultural and environmental political committee in my home municipality.
- Co-arranged a Careers in humanitarianism day for The University of Manchester.
- Assistant at a facility for people suffering from severe drug addiction and mental illness.
- Portiér at Hotel Bristol, the legendary hotel of Olav Thon.
- Mandatory military service in His Majesty The King of Norway´s Guard.
Working languages …
Introduction to International Humanitarian Law (IHL)
International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)